Here’s what you need to know:
- Regular Decision notifications will be released at 3:00 p.m. Eastern on Friday, March 27, 2015.
- You will access your Johns Hopkins admissions decision through a decision release website. All applicants should have received an email with instructions for setting up their accounts. If you didn’t receive the account creation email, try these things before calling us:
- Check all email accounts, including your parents’ and any others you might’ve used throughout your college application process. We’ll send all official communications to the email you supplied on your application.
- Check your spam/junk folders. Sometimes (rarely, but sometimes) our emails get caught up in spam filters.
- If you still don’t have the email, call (410) 516-8171 or email email@example.com and we’ll get it figured out.
- Admissions decisions will be available at 3:00 p.m. on March 27, but we’ll send an email to remind you. That email will contain a link to the admissions decision site. Once you get there, use your email address and password (which you set up in the second bullet above) to log in.
- On March 27, our office will be open until 5:00 p.m. Eastern to answer phone calls and emails from students who are having problems accessing their admissions decisions. Any other questions will be addressed during normal business hours the following week.
About the Peabody Double Degree Program and Woodrow Wilson Research Fellowship:
- Admitted Regular Decision and Early Decision students who applied for the Peabody Double Degree Program will be notified of their status at this time as well via the admissions decision site.
- Admitted Regular Decision and Early Decision students who applied for the Woodrow Wilson Research Fellowship will be notified on their admissions decision site if they have been chosen as a fellow.
Students who are not selected for the fellowship are encouraged to explore other funded research opportunities like the Provost’s Undergraduate Research Awards (PURA) and the Dean’s Undergraduate Research Awards (DURA). Also, current Hopkins students can apply for the Wilson Fellowship as a rising sophomore—even if they’ve applied before.
A few notes for transfer applicants:
- The deadline to apply as a transfer student to Johns Hopkins is Monday, March 16, 2015.
- Transfer applicants will receive an email with instructions for setting up their accounts for the admissions decision site.
- Transfer admissions decisions will be released by May 15. Applicants will receive an email when their admissions decision is available.
In the meantime, visit Hopkins Interactive to read current student blogs, see pictures, watch videos, and even ask students questions.