This has been a busy week for the Hopkins Insider blog, and yes I know that is an understatement. With all the new posts I thought it would be helpful to end the week with a re-cap post sharing the links to these entries dedicated to the Class of 2015 applicants.
Proof of how busy this week has been was supplied to me by JHU_Joe as he reviewed some of the stats in our Google analytics. I am still amazed by these numbers:
– Number of visitors to the Hopkins Insider blog from Monday through mid-day Friday: 9,305 unique visitors – 16,128 overall page views
– Number of visitors to the Hopkins Interactive site from Monday through mid-day Friday: 2,463 unique visitors – 8,303 overall page views
* 813 pages were viewed a total of 8,331 times
* The average time spent on the site was 2:31
* 49.9% of visitors were first time visitors to the site
– Number of visitors to the student blogs through Hopkins Interactive (same time period): 10,183 unique visitors – 18,823 overall page views
* 901 pages were viewed a total of 21,060 times
* The average time spent on the blogs was 3:25
* 42.3% of visitors to the blogs were first times visitors
Simply amazing. THANK YOU!
Shannon and I will be back next week with new blog posts. We brainstormed yesterday and have some really interesting posts coming up for both our regular visitors (applicants to the Class of 2015) and our new visitors (prospective students/parents looking to apply for the Class of 2016 or beyond). Stay tuned.