Greetings from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, where we’ve had a very busy few months selecting the remainder of the Class of 2018. For our Regular Decision applicants who have been eagerly awaiting decision release, it’s almost here!
- Regular Decision notifications will be released tomorrow (Friday, March 28, 2014) at 3:00 p.m. Eastern.
- You will access your decision through a special website. In order to have the necessary log-in credentials, you’ll need to set up your account beforehand. Haven’t done that yet? Don’t panic—there’s still time. But, you should set up your account as soon as possible.
- We sent out an e-mail to ALL applicants on February 10 that included detailed instructions for establishing your password. If you didn’t receive it, check your spam folder before you panic.
(Follow the instructions in the log in e-mail carefully. If you get stuck or run into problems, (or if you never received the e-mail and it’s not in your spam folder) call our office at (410) 516-8171 and we’ll talk you through it.)
- At this point, we have already contacted those students who were missing any items from their applications. If you haven’t heard from us, your application is complete and you’re good to go!
- Decisions will be ready at 3:00 p.m. on March 28, but we’ll send an e-mail to remind you. That e-mail will contain a link to the decision release site. Once you get there, use the e-mail address and password which you set up in the second bullet above to log in.
- Our office will be open tomorrow until 5:00 p.m. Eastern to answer phone calls and e-mails from students who are having problems accessing their decisions.
- If you didn’t receive the e-mail on February 10 with your log-in information, try these things before calling us:
- Check all e-mail accounts, including your parents’ and any others you might’ve used throughout your college application process. We’ll send all official communications to the e-mail you supplied on your application.
- Check your spam/junk folders. Sometimes (rarely, but sometimes) our e-mails get caught up in spam filters.
- If you still don’t have the e-mail, call or e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll get it figured out.
Good luck to all our applicants!