The wait for Early Decision applicants is almost over, and we wanted to give a quick update on the upcoming decision release process.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Early Decision notifications will be released at 3:00 p.m. Eastern on Friday, December 12, 2014.
- You will access your Johns Hopkins admissions decision through a decision release website. All applicants should have received an e-mail with detailed instructions for setting up your account. If you didn’t receive it:
- Check all e-mail accounts, including your parents’ and any others you might’ve used throughout your college application process. We’ll send all official communications to the e-mail you supplied on your application.
- Check your spam/junk folders. Sometimes (rarely, but sometimes) our e-mails get caught up in spam filters.
- If you still don’t have the e-mail, call us at (410) 516-8171 or e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll get it figured out.
- We’ll send an e-mail when admissions decisions are available on Friday. That e-mail will contain a link to the admissions decision site. Once you get there, use the e-mail address and password combination you established to log in.
- On December 12, our office will be open until 5:00 p.m. Eastern to answer phone calls and e-mails from students who are having problems accessing their admissions decisions. Any other questions will be addressed during normal business hours the following week.
- Admitted ED students who applied for the Woodrow Wilson Research Fellowship or the Peabody Dual Degree Program will be notified of their status in late March.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at the e-mail or phone number below if you have any questions.