- Regular Decision notifications will be released at 3:00 p.m. Eastern on Friday, March 27, 2015.
- You will access your Johns Hopkins admissions decision through a decision release website. All applicants will receive instructions for setting up their accounts in late February/early March.
- We’ll send all applicants an email reminder when decisions are ready to be viewed.
- We are in the process of checking applicant files for completeness, and will contact students if we are missing any necessary information to make a decision.
About the Peabody Double Degree Program and Woodrow Wilson Research Fellowship:
- Admitted Regular Decision and Early Decision students who applied for the Peabody Double Degree Program will be notified of their status at this time as well via the admissions decision site.
- Admitted Regular Decision and Early Decision students who applied for the Woodrow Wilson Research Fellowship will be notified on their admissions decision site if they have been chosen as a fellow. (Learn more about the Woodrow Wilson Research Fellowship.)
Note: Students who are not selected for the fellowship are encouraged to explore other funded research opportunities like the Provost’s Undergraduate Research Awards (PURA) and the Dean’s Undergraduate Research Awards (DURA). Also, current Hopkins students can apply for the Wilson Fellowship as a rising sophomore—even if they’ve applied before.
A few notes for transfer applicants:
- The deadline to apply as a transfer student to Johns Hopkins is Monday, March 16, 2015.
- For the next month, we’ll be offering information sessions and campus tours designed with the transfer experience in mind: https://apply.jhu.edu/visit/#transfer.
In the meantime, visit Hopkins Interactive to read current student blogs, see pictures, watch videos, and even ask students questions.