If you applied Regular Decision to Johns Hopkins, here’s what you need to know about admissions decision notifications:
- Regular Decision notifications will be released at 3:00 p.m. Eastern on Friday, March 18, 2016.
- You will access your Johns Hopkins admissions decision through the decision release website—you should have received an email with instructions on how to access the site. PLEASE NOTE: If you can’t find this message in your inbox, there’s a chance it ended up in your promotions tab.
- Applicants with missing items received an email alerting them of their incomplete application. If you have not submitted your missing items, please do so as soon as possible.
About the Peabody Double Degree Program and Woodrow Wilson Research Fellowship:
- Admitted Regular Decision students who applied for the Peabody Double Degree Program will be notified of their status at this time as well via the admissions decision site.
- Admitted Regular Decision and Early Decision students who applied for the Woodrow Wilson Research Fellowship will be notified on their admissions decision site if they have been chosen as a fellow. (Learn more about the Woodrow Wilson Research Fellowship.)
Note: Students who are not selected for the fellowship are encouraged to explore other funded research opportunities like the Provost’s Undergraduate Research Awards (PURA) and the Dean’s Undergraduate Research Awards (DURA). Also, keep in mind that current Hopkins students can apply for the Wilson Fellowship as a rising sophomore—even if they’ve applied before.
Any more questions about decision release? Check out our website for answers to common questions and, as always, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.