In addition to first-year students, we also welcome transfer students each year. (Want to learn more about transferring to Johns Hopkins? Click here to learn more about applying or here to hear from a current transfer student.) For our current transfer applicants, see below for an update on the upcoming admissions decision release process:
- Transfer applicant notifications will be released by Friday, May 6, 2016
- You will access your Johns Hopkins admissions decision through a decision release website. All applicants should have received an email with instructions for setting up their accounts. If you didn’t receive the account creation email, try these things before calling us:
- Check all email accounts, including your parents’ and any others you might have used throughout your college application process. We’ll send all official communications to the email you supplied on your application.
- Gmail users: Check your promotions tab.
- Check your spam/junk folders. Sometimes (rarely, but sometimes) our emails get caught up in spam filters.
- If you still don’t have the email, call (410) 516-8171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you.
If admitted, you will be able to view your preliminary credit assessment and find your adviser on the admissions decision site. If you applied for financial aid, your award information will also be available.
Please visit our decision release FAQ page for more information about your admissions decision.
In the meantime, visit Hopkins Interactive to check out current student blogs, pictures, videos, and more.