This past weekend, Baltimore saw one of the biggest snow storms in its history. So for the sake of blogging, I ventured into the blizzard and documented some of the incredible snow sights around Homewood campus. Here are some of my favorites:
1. These Hopkins statues getting some hip snow hats.
2. This excuse not to go into Brody and study.
3. This ridiculous snow mountain.
4. This useless campus map.
5. Gilman Quad under snow.
6. The Spring quad chairs having none of it.
7. The Beach looking extra un-tropical.
8. Another excuse not to study.
9. The frozen CharMar letters
10. And this. Even at the worst weather, Hopkins students know how to have fun. Shoutout to the terrifying snowman behind the sign!