Memes are taking over the internet. It seems like a day can’t go by without me scrolling down my Facebook newsfeed and coming across a new meme. Whether they are posted in a group like “Hopkins Memes for My Lost Hopes and Dreams” or just shared on a friends wall, memes serve as the door to a world of procrastination – exactly the opposite of what we need during finals period.
For those who may be slightly confused right now, Google describes a meme as, “a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.”
Since I want to get back to studying for finals as soon as possible, I’ve tried to make this post short and sweet. With that, I present to you my top ten most relatable finals-specific memes!
1. At least there’s a Plan C…?
2. Didn’t open these even once
3. The truth is brutal
4. #tb to thinking $1400 dining dollars wouldn’t be enough
5. Orgo follows you everywhere
6. Didn’t even think this was possible
7. Literally “on-campus” housing
8. Rip GPA
9. Ride the curve
10. When someone asks how the semester is going…